Menopause and its treatment just got a lot less confusing with the launch of a new website. Visit www.menopauseNU.org . This easy-to-use site developed by the WHRI gives women a personalized approach to assess their overall health and manage their menopause symptoms. It includes a self-assessment you can take on-line, print out, and discuss with your medical provider. The site includes the latest research on different therapies to address menopausal symptoms.
This new website includes:
- An overview of menopause, including its stages and symptoms
- An understanding of how hormone depletion after menopause affects the body and mind
- The benefits and risks of current drug and non-drug therapies
- A wide range of ways to manage menopausal symptomshttp://www.menopause.northwestern.edu
- A self-assessment tool that women can complete on-line, email or print out, and discuss with their health provider.
- Latest news related to menopause